Great news! We have rescheduled our #AMDSBKidsChat about #generosity for Thursday December 22nd from 10AM-11AM! We hope you will join us! No experience necessary. Everything you need to get started can be found here! Questions? Leave a comment below 🙂
With the holiday season just around the corner, we felt it was the perfect time to engage #AMDSBLearns kids in conversations about what it means to be #generous. Generosity is about being kind, with a willingness to give unselfishly to others. What are your plans to be #generous over the holidays and in 2017?
Join us December 15th from 10AM-11AM to discuss #generosity
All of the instructions you need to get started can be found here!
aNo experience required!
Children Inspire Generosity for Entire Community
- How did the children in the video inspire others to be generous?
- Tell about a time when you’ve been generous.
- How has someone else shown you generosity?
- What act of generosity will you carry out over the holidays?
- How can you inspire others to be generous?
Additional Kindie Video (optional)
Join us as we discuss #Courage during our next #AMDSBkidschat on November 21st at 10AM. It’s is a great place for students to connect with their peers, creatively share ideas, improve literacy skills by communicating and collaborating with others, and develop citizenship and character. Everything you need to get started can be found here! Watch the video, answer the questions, and join us on November 21st at 10AM to share your ideas to learn with other K-12 students throughout #AMDSBLearns.
The Inspirational Story Of 9-Year-Old Ezra Frech
- What is courage?
- How does Ezra Frech demonstrate courage?
- How do you demonstrate courage at home and at school?
- Share an example of someone who has shown courage in a story, movie or real life.
- Why do you think veterans and members of the Canadian Armed Forces are courageous?
- Do you think you are born with courage? Why or why not? Explain.
- Take a photograph of your ‘Remembrance Day’ artwork, poetry, or essay and post it on Twitter using the hashtag #RememberThem
- Your ideas here…
We hope you will join us! If you have any questions please leave a comment below or tweet to us @AMDSBkidschat.