DECEMBER CHAT SCHEDULE:
K-12 Tweet and Talk*: Tuesday December 11th, 10:00AM – 11:00AM
K-12 Slow Chat: All month long!
*The Tweet and Talk Live Event lasts for approximately 20 minutes, but the Tweet and Talk Twitter Chat will continue after the Live Event ends for the remaining 40 minutes.
If you are interested in having a few students from your class join #ONedSsChat Student Leads on panel for a Tweet and Talk please contact ONedSsChat!
TWEET AND TALK (LIVE DEC. 11th at 10AM)
Following the scheduled Tweet and Talk (YouTube Live Event), the recording of the Tweet and Talk will be posted on their website, and on their YouTube Channel for classes to use as a provocation.
Paying it Forward/ Giving Back
1. What does paying it forward mean to you? What does giving back mean to you?
2. Share a story of a memorable pay-it-forward moment.
3. What are some ways your school community pays it forward?
4. Why do you think giving back feels better than receiving?
5. What are some little things you can you do to pay it forward? How about something that doesn’t cost any money?
*These same 5 questions will be used for the Slow Chat all month long. Where necessary, questions have been reworded for younger Tweeters. We recommend classes spend time answering the questions ahead of time so time during the chat can be spent liking tweets, retweeting, quoting tweets in reply, and collaborating with others.
Have you participated in an #ONedSsChat before?
Add the ONedSsChat Badge to your blog or website to celebrate your students’ contributions to #ONedSsChat and to help spread the word!
Have 2 minutes? Please take their SHORT survey to help improve #ONedSsChat!