Join us as we discuss #Unity during our next #AMDSBkidschat on May 17th from 10AM-11AM. #AMDSBKidsChat is a great place for students to connect with their peers, creatively share ideas, improve literacy skills by communicating and collaborating with others, and develop citizenship and character. Everything you need to get started can be found here! Watch the video(s), answer the questions ahead of time, and join us to share your ideas and learn with other K-12 students throughout #AMDSBLearns!
Unity through Team Building (P/J)
Unity is Strength (P/J/I)
Unity is Strength (J/I/S)
1. What is unity?
2. In what ways are you different from your friends? How are you similar?
3. Why are your family/ friends important to you?
4. Why is it important to work together?
5. If you had the power to change anything in the world, what would you change, and who would you want on your team? Why?
6. How do we show unity in the classroom? school?
7. How do you show unity in your community?
We encourage you and your students to take part in A Kids’ Guide to Canada – Un guide du Canada. Join us in creating Canada’s first ever multi-lingual, multi-cultural interactive guide to Canada created by kids and for kids to mark Canada’s 150+. Learn more by visiting A Kids’ Guide to Canada or contact me!