Our final Twitter chat of the 2015/2016 school year is all about innovation! What does innovation mean to you? Come together and chat about innovation based on your interests, talents, passions, and dreams . . .
In this month’s video Kid President shares his dreams about creating new and innovative things. A really good invention makes the world more awesome. Because the world is full of lots of problems, there are also lots of problem solvers ~ Kid President
- What does the word Innovation mean to you?
- What are your interests, talents or passions?
- What skills do you need to be innovative?
- What character traits do you need to be innovative?
- The first lesson about being an innovator is that it’s ok to FAIL. Why is it necessary to fail?
- The world is full of problems. What invention might you create to make the world a better place?
- “Creating NEW ideas can be hard.” How will you bring your new ideas to life?
There are many ways we can make a difference in the world. It’s OK to make mistakes but it is not OK to give up. You’ve got to keep creating ~ Kid President
Join us on Twitter June 16th at 10am!
Want to go one step further? Share pictures of the things that you have created either at school or at home! We would LOVE to see your inventions!!!! Tweet them out a few days before, during or after the chat using the #AMDSBkidschat hashtag!
– #AMDSBkidschat Team