Teacher Learning Co-op 2016
OTF appreciates that teachers need to direct their own learning and need to have ongoing face-to-face interactions with colleagues to satisfy this need. More importantly, they need the opportunity and support to accomplish this. TLC gives you this opportunity.
The Teacher Learning Co-op (TLC) uses a problem-based learning model and is supported by the Ontario Ministry of Education.
TLC has three areas of focus:
- Using information and communication technologies (ICT) to enhance teaching and learning;
- Supporting capacity building in Kindergarten; and
- Supporting teachers in implementing revised curriculum.
TLC will approve projects for up to 95 teams with up to four teachers per team:
- 40 teams to focus on the use of information and communication technologies (ICT);
- 40 teams to investigate Kindergarten initiatives; and
- 15 teams to concentrate on curriculum initiatives.
The deadline for applications is May 31,2016.
For more information or to apply, go to the TLC page on the OTF website.