For the month of May we will be focusing on the idea of “Leadership.” What does leadership mean through the eyes of our children? Join us in conversation about the skills and character traits that one needs to be a GREAT LEADER! Do you have what it takes?
Leadership: The Power of One
Questions for the #AMDSBkidschat
- What does it mean to be a leader?
- What character traits and skills do you need to be a good leader?
- Can kids be good leaders? How can you be a leader at school, or in the community?
- Who do you know who is a good leader? Why?
- “I want to inspire people. I want someone to look at me and say because of you, I didn’t give up.” How do leaders inspire and empower those around them?
- What are some challenges about being a good leader?
Additional Resources to Extend the Idea of Leadership and the Power of ONE:
Book – One by Kathryn Otoshi
– #AMDSBkidschat Team