Your browser does not support the video tag
We are learning different dances and we have now learned how to line dance to some country music.
We did really well at:
– following along with the music (Nathan)
– knowing our right foot and our left foot (Tia)
– going backwards at the same time as everyone else (Boyd)
Something we could work on:
– doing it at the same time (Brian)
– keeping everyone at the same speed (Erica)
– knowing the steps better (Brody)
We wonder what kind of dance we will learn next!!!
3 thoughts on “Line Dancing in Grade 1/2”
Great job Gr. 1/2, I love your dance! What a super way to get exercise in a fun way!
Keep up the good work!
Great job all of you!! Looks like lots of fun!!
dare ms d
i like that you comment on my blog ceep in tut you are aswome.