I was working on my class blog and I wanted to embed the “Be More Dog” video on my site. I used the following steps:
1. Go to youtube and select the video you would like to put on your blog.
2. Touch the share button and it will pop up as “Share this video” .
3. Touch the blue http site and another list will come up and touch the copy button.
4. Go to your edublog site and add a post. Title your post and and go to the text screen. Hold your finger on the space and the paste button will pop up. Tap on it and the youtube site will be on the screen.
5. Publish and it will be on your blog.
One thought on “Adding Youtube videos to your blogs”
Thanks for sharing those steps Tracey – this post will be very helpful for others.