1. When it was 9:00AM here in Ontario it was 3:00PM in Russia. The kids stayed after school for an hour to learn about us
2. The languages they speak in Russia are Russian and English.
2. The weather in Russia is very similar to the weather here. When we looked on the globe we noticed that Russia is in the northern hemisphere just like Canada.
3. Some of the animals that live in Russia are bears, wolves, chipmunks, birds, dogs, cats, and foxes. Bears are very important in Russia. They are symbol for Russia. We have a lot of bears here in Canada too.
4. We also learned about some of the toys the kids play with in Russia. Handmade dolls and nesting dolls are Russian toys – all kids have dolls in Russia. They also like to play with toys that we like too: star wars action figures, stuffed animals, and blocks. We also learned that kids in Russia play Minecraft! We think that is awesome.
Here are some of the videos from our video conference: