Today we played a game called “What’s in your bag?” Since we are learning how to write a procedure, we will explain how to play the game:
How to Play What’s in the Bag? (title)
Materials (things you need to play)
– 3D shapes (sphere, cylinder, cone, cube, prism, pyramid)
– paper bags
– at least 2 people
How to Play:
1. Get 1 bag of 3D shapes and a partner.
2. Put all your shapes in the bag.
3. 1 partner reaches into the bag and feels a shape and the person has to say the name of the shape without looking.
4. If the person guesses right, they get to keep the shape.
5. If the person guesses wrong, the shape goes back in the bag.
6. Then the next person takes a turn.
7. Whomever has the most shapes at the end of the game wins. Each shape counts as 1 point.
8. Everyone wins because everybody is learning about shapes and trying their best.
Mrs. Cassell and the Busy Bees